Home For the Holidays

Friday, our little town of Orrville opened up the streets so people could walk from business to business. I belong to the "Young Professionals Group" of Orrville(only have 5 more years and then I'm kicked out)and we were serving Smith Dairy Icecream and hot cocoa.

Mrs. Claus decided to make a stop and Adam and I jumped in the picture. Mrs. Claus asked Adam what he wanted for Christmas and Adam just happened to have a Bakugan(the hottest toy this year) and showed her it. He also asked her to ask the elves to product many many many more so Wal*Mart, KMart and Toysrus would not be sold out every time he went there. She checked it out so she would have the right information to tell those elves. Then she asked if she could have a picture with him and even asked me to join in because she has known me since I was a little girl.


After that was all done and she had moved on to the next child, Adam looked up at me and said "Mommy, that was the real Mrs. Claus." Right there my friends was the spirit of Christmas. I saw it in my own child's eyes the belief and no doubt!!! That right there made my whole Holiday
season.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog