Some treats for special people

So today is Valentine's Day.....whoopee.... Jeff and I don't celebrate it...just another Hallmark holiday....however I tend to get a teeny tiny bit jealous when I see other men walking in stores with flowers....but then I think, those flowers will die soon, right??? Oh well.....on to better brighter things:)

I feel so fortunate that I get to spend almost every Thursday morning with two awesome women and every now and then we are blessed with a third awesome woman!

So last Thursday I made them each a special treat. A mailbox!!! I put some yummies inside of them. They are so much fun to make! A couple years ago these were at the Target $1 spot and they were selling like crazy. At one time I had at least 20 of them!! I am now down to 3.




These treats are ones I made for special people at work and the ladies at the salon where Adam and I go. They are actually a tea bag holder and I put Ghiradeli chocolates inside of them. So easy to make. I just followed directions I found somewhere on Splitcoast. I cut them out on Superbowl Sunday and then stamped the images out during the week.


Well I think that is enough for now.

Have a great week!! I hear we are suppose to get 3 - 5 more inches of snow starting tomorrow...on top of our foot of snow already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog